Thrive Events is introducing our August Spotlight, Britt!
1. What part of working at this company do you enjoy the most?
The people. My business partners have become my best friends and vice versa. We are the every changing variable at our firm and because we pride ourselves on our culture we make sure everyone feels like family.
2. What have you learned from working at this company?
What haven’t I learned? One of my favorite quotes is “you don’t know what you don’t know” and every day I find myself learning something new about myself, my trade and my industry. The biggest thing I have learned is towards more of the personal development side.
3. Where do you see your future with this company?
Working smarter not harder. The future of Thrive Events is going to be foolproof. We are constantly pushing the status quo of marketing and testing new branding techniques. I will expand my knowledge of PR and HR and make sure my skills are being utilized every day.
4. What has been your most favorite moment while working here?
5. What do you enjoy most about being part of this team?
Watching how quickly someone can grow personally and professionally in such a short amount of time. I called it the Einstein Time Theory: we make time to get stuff done
6. What makes your job so rewarding?
Hearing, knowing and seeing how much I can make a difference in a person’s life. Last week I missed a morning meeting and talking to an associate he said, “something was off not having you in today” that is the most rewarding thing for me.